|Kenneth Dike Library, UI, Ibadan|
THISDAY covers an event in Prague where Nigeria sealed partnerships with Czech republic to undertake teacher exchange program on technical education, also, Sokoto state is sponsoring 150-teachers to the Islamic University in Uganda for post graduate programs. PUNCH says recalled Edo teachers to get four months salary arrears. Bill to establish Nigerian Education Bank and facilitate student loans passes second reading in House of Representative as GTBank rewards undergraduate customers.
Babcock University has held a press conference where its VC denied the allegation of arbitrary increase in school fees according to Channels TV just as Ekiti state University students took to the streets to protest a new school fee regime that stipulates that students can attend lectures only after their school fees have been paid in full and Kwara state University Governing Council considers renaming school after Olusola Saraki.
- SSS busts certificate forgery syndicate
- Medical student hacks Governor's phone for favours
- Obsolete smartphones adapted into home monitoring device by 'apps'
- Switzerland to assist Nigeria in employment generation
- Empowering youths is the only solution to insecurity - SURE P Boss
- Obama admonishes graduates on cynical votes