Punch monitored May day activities in Edo state where Gov Oshiomhole announced the recall of sacked 41-teachers, it also covered an event where the NUT National President, Micheal Alogba took a position not to support the planned Local Government Autonomy in our political system apparently because of the failure of LGAs to pay Teachers salary as and when due. Opinions continue to rage on the planned scrapping of NECO and JAMB, Basic six pupil win Painting Competition.
- Social Media workshop: Opportunities or Not?
- Indomie Independence Heroes Award promoters search for 2013 flagbearers
- Insurance firm adds more offerings to children education policy
- Another Insurance firm partners NGO to mentor teenage youths development
- Group urges government to improve childhood education
- Useful tips in saving for a child's future
- Right attitude could make a graduate employable
- OAU VC advises new student against joining cults