SSANIP, a labour union has accussed the Federal Government of insensitivity to the deplorable state of polytechnic education in the Nigeria according to a PUNCH story, ESUT VC advises against localisation in appointing principal officers in Nigerian universities, in his words "it's an aberration". US funded Medical Education Partnership Initiative (MEPIN) to train 140,000 medical professionals in 13 African countries by year end 2015.
In Other News:
- Microsoft's windows 8 hits 100 million sales worldwide
- Macmillan celebrates Youth Literary day with "Nigeria, My tears, My hopes"
- University don Ojo-Rasaki lights up the stage in Ekiti University
- We did not hike tuition - Babcock VC
- Polytechnic Provost, Bursar arrainged by EFCC over N100m fraud
- Milo Secondary Schools Basketball: Benue vs Niger