This week, Teachers Council reiterates commitment to professionalism "Hoodlums have taken over our schools" , students lament..Foundation urges support for education . Educationist calls for public and private sector partnership on primary education , FG moves to tackle youth unemployment with UNEDEP. "Don't emulate corrupt leaders," Youths are told.
IPASS donates books to schools in Delta state. Kwara State recruits teachers, plans Mega Schools. AKSU VC states that the institution is not against Unionism . Bells VC calls for Agricultural Revolution . Ekiti levies students 1000n each for Laptops . Expert stresses that long term vision is instrumental to educational growth . Lagos education summit recommends familiar solutions. Obi doles out 10m for renovation of mission school . Dragnet canvasses for deployment of technology to curb malpractice.
FG to establish Girls Model Schools, as LIRS takes winners of essay competition on tour to project sites. The Pan Atlantic University explains name change . And Graduate Unemployment issues dominate AAU's Conference.
- Corp members renovate Lab in Akure
- DSTV launches children's club
- Foundation donates item to community school.
- Private school students donate .5m to OAU as they clock 50.
- Samsung sends Nigerian graduates on internship to South Korea.
- 9jeducation launches Photo Competition for Youths