Global software developer, Oracle, poised to improve technological capacity in Nigerian universities, also, another multinational Esso Exploration trains Nigerian lecturers under the university partnering programme. Nigerian born MIT student aims to solve the nation's energy crisis.
Experts approve pan-African accreditation council to undertake quality assurance on university courses while fostering qualification recognition and academic mobility across Africa, NUC introduces unified University System Management Portal as its 100% rating excites Ajayi Crowther University VC. Meanwhile, Veritas university graduates 59 pioneer students as FUTA VC alleges first class degree awards by private schools as marketing strategy!
Still on Nigerian University stories;
- UNILORIN students appeals for water even in private hostels too
- NANS seek free quality tertiary education in Nigeria
- Aregbesola, OSUN Lecturers disagree over strike
- PhD scholarship in scientific fields launched by CESSAF
- Education will curb insecurity - Sanusi(CBN Governor)
- American school postpones prom over pupil kidnap
- North can't get it right without education - Kukah(Catholic Bishop)
- Relegation of agriculture bane of unemployment and food scarcity - FUNAAB VC
- Misplaced priorities on policy review affected public university funding
- NASU encouraged to be more professional
- Omoworare(Sen.) bags student association award, urges massive investment in education